What's Cooking with Jean
Monday, July 21, 2008 Fresh Corn Salad


I'm going to try to make up for the lull in posts for any of you out there that might be following this blog. I could use my sister's wedding as an excuse, some summertime trips or being mid-kitchen renovation (we're gutting it and starting from scratch!), but I've also just been lazy about posting. Send me any requests for particular types of food.

I hope you can enjoy this fresh corn salad with all the summer produce. It's an awesome side dish with grilled meat!

3/4 cup light sour cream
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
3 cups fresh corn kernels (about 5 ears) You can use raw corn or cook for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing off the cob.
1 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
1 cup chopped green onions

Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add corn and remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.


Labels:


Posted by Jeannie :: 12:24 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------