What's Cooking with Jean
Sunday, October 19, 2008 3 months later....here I am.

Ahhh! I was just visiting a friend’s blog and noticed she had a link to What’s Cooking with Jean and underneath it was the phrase “2 months.” I then realized that lets her know how long ago it was that I have posted! And then I counted, it’s been 3 months technically. SO sorry! My newlywed sister also called begging for a change from the long posted vinaigrette recipe.

So folks, here’s the confession and revelation. The past 3 months pulled us through a chaotic, crazy house renovation (including gutting our kitchen), an additional job title at the school where I teach, the first days of school, AND my first trimester of pregnancy. I’m nearly 15 weeks pregnant, so I have not only been kitchen-less but also quite sick.

Probably way more information than you wanted, but honestly, this has revolutionized “What’s Cooking with Jean.”

But I’m back. With new tastes and some new recipes. Oh, and yes, a new kitchen. New kitchens are great things, but the basics haven't changed to what happens to get a meal on the table! And no matter what, dishes still have to be washed.

Posted by Jeannie :: 11:15 AM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------