What's Cooking with Jean
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 Crock Pot Pork Loin by Miriam

To all of you asking for crock pot recipes.....

this post by guest blogger, Miriam C. Rudolph, who finds herself a recent bride and future mother like myself :)
--------

This meat was DELICIOUS and sooooo easy. I doubled the recipe (but sliced the meat into two pieces for thorough cooking). It sounds weird (and looks weird when assembling), but the sauce cooks down and tastes neither overwhelmingly like cranberry, nor like chili.

2 pound pork loin
12 oz. chili sauce (I used 98% fat free turkey chili WITHOUT beans -- Hormel brand, I think)
16 oz. can jellied cranberry sauce
2 Tbsp. brown sugar

Place pork loin in slow cooker.
Mix together chili sauce, cranberry sauce, and brown sugar. Pour over pork.
Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours, and then on low 3-4 hours. (I cooked on HIGH for 10 hours because I was gone all day, and it was great!)
Serve over rice. (we had cornbread instead)

Labels:


Posted by Jeannie :: 4:28 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------